Concerned about your supply chain and how COVID-19 will impact on your business?
It is without a doubt that the COVID-19 related lockdown in various countries have affected global supply chains. Just as many economies are re-opening, there has been many talks about “the second wave”.
Please be assured that the Ge-Shen team, in every factory (which are all operating now) and office, is doing everything we can to ensure minimal impact on your business. We are proud to announce that we are on top of almost all orders on hand and have not met with any catastrophic delivery failures.
We believe that employee wellbeing is of utmost importance to ensure stability in your supply chain, and so that all your orders are completed and shipped as soon as possible.
We are doing amongst others, the following:
- Compulsory use of face mask on site, which is provided to all employees daily
- Compulsory temperature screening at all entry points
- Limited visitors, social distancing (ie. minimum 1-2 meters apart), restricted business travel and work-from-home arrangements, where possible.
- Increased frequency of cleaning and sanitization of the workplace
- Constant communication with our suppliers regarding schedules and wellbeing
- Established training, emergency protocols, and risk management committees to ensure we are constantly updated with the evolving nature of the pandemic
We will continue to work towards business and supply chain stability. We trust that the professional and dedicated team at Ge-Shen will be able to assist you to alleviate any concerns. Contact us today if you need any help with your supply chain.